domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

NEW ANIME SEASON!!!

I´m so exited! new spring anime!! The first chapters of all band new anime are airing right now in Japan :)
Shoujo included!!!
Fansubs are uploading new series that started just a few days ago, between them I see some really interesting options:

HANASAKU IROHA

Im really happy with the first chapter of this anime, includes love and school-work life drama! The animation is really beautiful with lots of details, and mostly important the story is lovely! I need to read the manga!!


30 SAI NO HOKEN TAIIKU

I don´t know what to think about this anime.. is echii, but really has a weird development of the story I think.. all the situations are crazy and I might get bored if the story in the next chapter doesn´t have a real story to follow..
The op is really pretty though..


MARIA + HOLIC ALIVE

Yes, it came back... Maria holic 2 season! hahahaha hilarious series! I got disapointed at the end of season 1, because in the last chapters the story wasn´t flowing.. I hope it does in the 2 season or I will get mad!! (not like the producers of this series care! opps haha)
This op explains the story so far...


WORKING 2 SEASON

Wow I was really happy when I saw the promo!! the first chapter is airing very soon.. and I seea a bit of romance near! (I hope so!!)
these are the previews:
***Update: this is the opening


Well I need to get a bath so that´s all for today folks!
UWAAAA! april is a very hot month!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario