viernes, 14 de marzo de 2014

Sailor Moon 2014

This is the famous fanart that was supposed to be an "official" image for the new adaptation


Hi!!! I was so exited about this thay I started watching all the Sailor Moon series all over again.. had the time? well no.. but I watched all the first season and had such a good time!!
We all know this anime has been delayed and that the producers and stuff are being recluted these few moths, but I still have the hope this new adaptation will be airing on july 2014.


I also read the manga, I'm a Pro-stickToTheOriginalStory-Fan.. so I also hope to have a nice adaptation that won't make me angry. But what I'm really waiting for is the animation

I was really happy when I got to se the Ranma 1/2 ova 13 that was released in 2008, the animation was awesome and so I do hope the same for Salior Moon

My beloved Tuxedo Mask give me stength to wait!! come to my dreams naked! hahahaha

I found this fanart, and its hilarious!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario