miércoles, 11 de agosto de 2010

Nodame cantabile season 3

Una serie lindisima con 3 temporadas y 23 volumenes de Manga, escrito por Tomoko Nomiya.
Puedes leerte la info de nuestra amada Wikipedia si quieres aprender mas: NODAME CANTABILE


Lovely series with 3 anime seasons, and 23 volumes of manga created by Tomoko Ninomiya.
You can get more info here in our beloved wikipedia: NODAME CANTABILE

SPOILES CAN START FROM HERE:
MY COMMENTS


Update: I finished it yesterday! Sabishi! It ended!! buaaa

Im totally waching it in delay!!! I had to wait for my brothers... they get mad If I watch it by myself!!!
So I´m in the 7th episode, and Nodame is not going to any competition. But is obvious she´s going to get in one! of course!

The hole series are a splash of the world of classical music and the ones that perform it, of course with the love love part that we need.
The thing I admire the most is the realistic computer made animation for the hand movements while playing the instruments (They really care!!! not like in other animes like L´corda d´oro and similar), getting inside and teaching about music, not that well known composers and including a lot of music indeed.

So here I put some pictures!



And the opening, I love the song!!

Song: Manazashi ☆ Daydream
Singer: Yuu Sakai

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario