viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

Retro moment

Sometimes I get retro, and watch old animes!
This time was Ai Yori Aoshi(2002, if you think about it, its 8 years ago!), nice, funny but not that good. Sorry for the fans, but the anime is not that good.
I have to say that the first 4 chapters where good, I really liked them. But the the whole story got slow and with a lot of nonsense episodes. I would be liying If I said all off them were just filling space, but a ot of them where like that.



SPOILERS CAN START FROM HERE!
And about the second season... well its not what I expected, but its fine. Nothing really happens, you can get some laugh but I could be way much better.
Watch it if you want to relax a little, and you have time to spare.
The harem is the thing in this anime, funny with "those kind of situations" which I think are ok.

SHOUJO GAL RAITING (1-10): 7
Want to know more about this anime? Go to our beloved Wikipedia
-------------
ESPAÑOL

Aveces me pongo retro, y veo animes viejos!
Esta vez fue Ai Yori Aoshi, digamos en pocas palabras que esta "bien", es graciosa y todo, pero no es tan buena serie. Lo siento por los fans, pero yo pienso q la serie no es increible.
Tengo q aceptar q los primeros 4 capitulos fueron buenos, realmente me gustaron. Pero despues de eso toda la historia es lenta y llena de capitulos de relleno. Estaria mintiendo si dijera q todos los capitulos fueron de relleno, pero muchos lo eran.



LOS SPOILES PUEDEN COMENZAR DESDE AQUI

Y sobre la segunda temporada.... bueno, no fue lo q esperaba, pero estuvo entretenida. No pasa nada en realidad, puede sacarte unas risas, pero pudo haber sido mucho mejor.

Ve este anime si quieres relajarte y tienes tiempo q gastar.
El harem es por lo que verias este anime, y esas "situaciones" q pasan en este tipo de anime. Q por cierto me divierten jeje

SHOUJO GAL RAITING (1-10): 7
¿quieres saber mas sobre este anime? entra a nuestra amada Wikipedia


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario